the greatest battles are those in the mind.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006


life after Os is like... BORED.
ya. bored is just the right word.
washing dentures(fake teeth), feeding porridge, applying lotion, pouring water...
yup. they are daily affairs, daily routine.
and of course, i wont complain. i wont mind.
i want to do them badly, just because i love my ah ma ((:
but fair enough, i still go out, and my mama doesnt complain me going out too often.
so long as i finish up my share of housework, and my visiting to the hospital every day. (:
and did i mention? ah ma is getting much better ((: YAYNESS

emailed 5 companies who are looking for accountants yesterday.
2 companies replied.
one is interested in hiring me. and another, needs resume.
thats silly.
what can i put in my resume? all the schools i've attended? =.=
the first one asked where im staying so that they can put me somewhere near.
hopefully i get the job.
i want to work, learn and practice accounts.
and most importantly, i've decided to pursue my post secondary education in accounts.
and yunlu, it is okay if i don want the orange lantern job after getting this office job?

i have been learning japanese from my sister.
tiring.
i should say my sister is like so ... WOW!
learning another language is kinda challenging.
korean is expensive.
so just make use of my sister to teach me jap first.
its not free though.
we are trading.
im teaching her accounts.

ive watched step up.
its okay. the dances are nice, the story is okay okay only though.
watching happy feet on saturday.
i wanto watch 'the holiday' too.
well, deathnote too.
but its not screening anymore =(

red camp starts next week.
im in the green team.
same as vic and yan rong.
hopefully they don put me aeroplane.

i need/want to:
get myself VAIO laptop/ tablet PC (:
a new wallet for myself and my sister
get Jia's present
get ROC xmas exchange present
get patricia and hanny's belated present.
get vic, diana, allie and hwee's present.
get myself more tees, 3/4s, shoes and bags.
go japan.
get a job that pay well
master jap.
learn korean.
get a new phone.
master accounts especially non-trading accounts. rahh


aimee: harbourfront centre/ junction 8 are selling.
huiteng: heh. cause is mabel. what a weird combination of teachers.
allie: heh?
jia: heh! thanks. but things are getting boring.



CECILIA
1:43 PM